MOMentum meets every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month from Sept. 7th, 2017 to May 3rd, 2018, and your first meeting is always FREE.
With nine meetings at five campuses there is a meeting near you: Join us from 9:30-11:30 AM at Perrysburg, West Toledo, Findlay, or Whitehouse or 6:45-8:30 PM at all five CedarCreek Church locations.
Earliest bird registration rates of $70 with childcare and $50 without childcare run now through July 4th. After earliest bird registration ends, the cost increases to the early bird rate of $85 with child care and $55 without child care until our kick-off meeting on Sept. 7th at which time the rate will increase to $91 with child care and $65 without child care, decreasing after each meeting at a prorated amount. Partial scholarships are also available.
- Register with childcare
- Register without childcare
- Mentor Mom
- Scholarship with childcare
- Scholarship without childcare
Click a link above to register for the 2017-2018 MOMentum year. Please register for morning or evening, whichever will be your primary meeting. We encourage you to attend the same meeting time because of the relationships built with your table.
We also offer a drop-in meeting rate of $10 for Mom & up to 1 kid for childcare or $15 for Mom & 2 or more kids for child care.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Registration:
What does my registration cover?
Your registration cost goes towards supplies and materials for meetings, speaker fees and childcare (if needed). Because of the number of children we support during our meetings, we rely on paid childcare staff with some volunteers. In addition, a portion of your registration goes towards our scholarship fund.
I’m not registered and I just want to check it out. How much do I have to pay?
Your first meeting is always FREE! Come join us!
I attended a meeting and want to register. Now what?
You can register online or at the next meeting you attend at a prorated amount for the year. Partial scholarships are available and we also offer a drop-in rate of $10 for Mom & up to 1 kid for childcare or $15 for Mom & 2 or more kids for child care.
I’m not sure how many meetings I will attend? Should I register with or without child care? What’s the most cost effective?
- If you have 1 child and use KidKare at 6 meetings or more, registration with child care is the best route.
- If you have more than 2 children and plan to attend 3 meetings or more and use KidKare, then the best deal is to register with child care.
- If you have 3 children and plan to attend 2 meetings of more and use KidKare, then the best deal is to register with childcare
- If you think you will only use KidKare once or twice during the year, then registering without child care is your best option.
- If you are not in need of child care and plan to attend 6 meetings or more for the year then registering without childcare is your best option.
What if I registered without child care and then need child care?
If you need KidKare for a meeting, the rate is $5.00 for 1 child, $10 for 2 children and $15 for 3 or more. If your circumstances change and you’ll need KidKare for the remainder of the year, the cost is based on a prorated amount for each meeting.